Subject: (NAT) FYI: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-zaccone-nat-transport-00.txt]

From: Carmelo Zaccone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:57:04 +0200

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 
         Title           : Framework for the transport of the Internet traffic
                           in a privately addressed network.
         Author(s)       : B. Sales, Y. T'Joens, C. Zaccone
         Filename        : draft-zaccone-nat-transport-00.txt
         Pages           : 17
         Date            : 24-Jun-99
 
 This document describes a framework for the transport of the Internet
 traffic inside a privately addressed network in the context where the
 private network uses an address reuse technology to offer Internet
 connectivity using a restricted number of IP addresses.
 Till now, all alternatives to the Network Address Translation
 technology use tunneling between hosts and a border router. This
 document will introduce other mechanisms for the transport of the
 Internet traffic inside the private network. This document will
 further introduce an alternative to NAT that deploys the described
 transport mechanisms instead of doing translation or tunnel
 management on routers.
 
 A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zaccone-nat-transport-00.txt

-- 
+^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+
        Zaccone Carmelo                 Research Engineer      
                                        Dept : DN9
   Corporate Research  Center
    Alcatel            Bell             Network Architecture  
     Fr. Wellesplein     1              Internet Access case
       B-2018    Antwerp
            Belgium                     GSM  :+32 75 58.67.82 
             \   /                      Work :+32 3 240 8344  
+^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+
   Intranet WebSite : http://www.rc.bel.alcatel.be/~zacconec
+^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.