Subject: (NAT) SIP NAT Draft and Linux Masquerading Module

From: Billy Biggs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 17:34:12 -0600

Hi,

  I have just submitted a draft describing an Application Level Gateway (ALG)
for simple SIP sessions to allow them to pass transparently through a NAT
device.  A copy of the submitted draft is available here:

    http://www.sip-happens.com/masquerade/draft-biggs-sip-nat-00.txt

  We are also releasing the source code for a Linux IP Masquerading module for
SIP.  This allows a Linux NAT setup to transparently proxy SIP sessions, and is
a sample implementation of the ALG described in the above draft.  The source
for this module and more information about what it supports is available at:

    http://www.sip-happens.com/masquerade/

  We hope that by providing the draft and sample implementation that they can
help promote the addition of simple SIP session support to other NAT and
Firewall products.

  Thanks,
-- 
[email-masked]
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.