Subject: (NAT) <drsaft-ietf-nat-rsip-ipsec-03.txt>

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:05:40 -0800 (PST)

Gabriel and Mike,

Couple of comments.

1. Appendix B: I believe, you will need another set of 3 error 
   message for IKE as well here.

2. Appendix G: I believe, fundamentally, the premise that 
   incoming IKE connections can be supported (in the case of 
   RSAP-IP)with the aid of ephemeral IKE ports is not correct. 

   Secondly, your suggestion that an RSAP-IP client may register
   with RSAP_IP gateway to redirect incoming IKE sessions from 
   one or more external IKE nodes to it (i.e., RSAP-IP client)
   sounds interesting. But, does such a provision exist on 
   platforms like UNIX (that supports multiple users) to allow 
   a user specific IKE application to register for incoming IKE?

cheers,
suresh

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.