Subject: [NAT] New NATS draft released

From: Kuniaki Kondo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:30:47 +0900

Hi,

I submitted new NATS drafts.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuniaki-nats-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuniaki-capsulated-nats-00.txt

The concept of those drafts are same.
'..nats-01' is still using IP option header. The reason why
we, NATS development group, have implemented NATS using option
header. However, we know that to use IP option header adversely
affects backbone routers.

Then, we wrote new draft '..-capsulated-nats-00'.
It specifies new transport protocol. If this protocol is used on
the Internet, then it does not adversely affects backbone routers.

--
Kuniaki Kondo
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
nat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nat