Subject: [NAT] NAT working group

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:33:22 -0500 (EST)

Now that the NAT Friendly Application Design Guidelines has been published
as RFC 3235 it is time for the NAT working group to close.  The working
group mailing list will remain active.  The NAT working group has been
quite productive having produced 11 RFCs!  The ADs would like to thank the
working group chairs (Pyda Srisuresh and Matt Holdrege) for their good work
over the years in getting so much work done.

The NAT MIB is currently being evaluated by the MIB geeks.  The document
will be reclassified as an individual submission. If the MIB geek review
produces suggestions for modifications they can be discussed on the mailing
list, in any case the document will be progressed when the MIB geeks are
satisfied with its state.

Thanks also to those who have participated in the work of the working
group, particularly those who contributed to the RFCs.

Scott & Allison

_______________________________________________
nat mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nat

---

From: Matt Holdrege <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:44:59 -0800

I would like to add my thanks to Suresh, Scott, Allison, Vern and all the 
authors and contributors. I hope we have brought about more understanding 
of what NAT is and how it affects the rest of the work in the IETF and the 
greater Internet. The reference RFC's we've produced will be used by many 
future standards documents as they try to grapple with NAT. Please feel 
free to contact us in the future if you have any questions or issues.

---

From: Matt Holdrege <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:44:59 -0800

---

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:42:25 -0800 (PST)

I wasn on travel past few weeks. I am just catchign up on the e-mails.

Thanks, Matt, for all your help and cooperation.

Thanks also to Scott Bradner, Allison Mankin, Vern Paxson, 
Thomas Narten, Brian Carpenter and others for their help and 
counsel throughout. Thanks also to all those who participated
in the various discussions and gave valuable feedback.

The mailing list will remain active for some time. So, keep
the discussions alive!

regards,
suresh

> >group, particularly those who contributed to the RFCs.

=====

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Sports - Coverage of the 2002 Olympic Games
http://sports.yahoo.com

---

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:42:25 -0800 (PST)

regards,
suresh

=====