Subject: [NAT] NAT working group

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:33:22 -0500 (EST)

Now that the NAT Friendly Application Design Guidelines has been published
as RFC 3235 it is time for the NAT working group to close.  The working
group mailing list will remain active.  The NAT working group has been
quite productive having produced 11 RFCs!  The ADs would like to thank the
working group chairs (Pyda Srisuresh and Matt Holdrege) for their good work
over the years in getting so much work done.

The NAT MIB is currently being evaluated by the MIB geeks.  The document
will be reclassified as an individual submission. If the MIB geek review
produces suggestions for modifications they can be discussed on the mailing
list, in any case the document will be progressed when the MIB geeks are
satisfied with its state.

Thanks also to those who have participated in the work of the working
group, particularly those who contributed to the RFCs.

Scott & Allison

_______________________________________________
nat mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nat

---

From: "Rohit Rohit" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:22:18 -0800

We will fold in all the changes and submit
the updated NAT MIB draft to the IETF ASAP, no later than the end of this week. 

Thanks
Rohit

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Holdrege [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 3:45 PM
To: Scott Bradner; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NAT] NAT working group

I would like to add my thanks to Suresh, Scott, Allison, Vern and all the 
authors and contributors. I hope we have brought about more understanding 
of what NAT is and how it affects the rest of the work in the IETF and the 
greater Internet. The reference RFC's we've produced will be used by many 
future standards documents as they try to grapple with NAT. Please feel 
free to contact us in the future if you have any questions or issues.

---

From: "Rohit Rohit" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:22:18 -0800

Thanks
Rohit