Subject: [NAT] Invitation to join the mplsissues group

From: mplsissues moderator <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Mar 2002 19:11:56 -0000

Hello,

You've been invited to join the mplsissues group,
an email group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use email group
service.

JOIN NOW, IT'S EASY: 

1) REPLY to this email by clicking "Reply" and then "Send"
in your email program

-OR-

2) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site at
   http://groups.yahoo.com/invite/mplsissues?email=nat%40ietf%2Eorg&iref=-juP97L-WG7AS64O8p-PrtvOCsY
By joining mplsissues, you will be able to exchange messages
with other group members. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to store
photos and files, coordinate events and more.

Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a group whereby you can share information and assist others with concern to MPLS/GMPLS technology issues, developments, implementations, news etc... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not wish to join the mplsissues group, please
ignore this invitation.

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse this 
invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us
at [email-masked] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

_______________________________________________
nat mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nat