Subject: [Nea] Updates to charter milestone dates

From: "Susan Thomson \(sethomso\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:56:39 -0500

Folks

We need to update the milestones in the charter. (The original
milestones were out-of-date by the time the WG was chartered.) Below are
the proposed new dates. Any issues, let us know.

To meet these milestones, we will need to step up the pace of comments
on the requirements draft over the next couple of months. We encourage
those in the working group who have not provided feedback yet to review
the draft as soon as possible. 

Thanks
Susan & Steve

Done      At IETF 67, discuss NEA Requirements 
Done      Submit first draft of NEA Requirements I-D 
Done      Submit revised NEA requirements I-D 
Mar 2007  At IETF 68, resolve open issues with requirements I-D  
Apr 2007  Submit revised NEA requirements I-D
May 2007  WGLC on NEA Requirements I-D
Jun 2007  Submit revised NEA requirements I-D based on WGLC comments
Jul 2007  At IETF 69, resolve any remaining issues raised at Last Call
Aug 2007  Submit NEA Requirements I-D to the IESG for IETF Last Call as
Informational RFC

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea