Subject: [Nea] Revised NEA milestone dates for final review

From: "Susan Thomson \(sethomso\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 09:33:54 -0400

Below is a revised set of milestones that were reviewed at the meeting
in Prague. A hum was taken demonstrating support for these changes in
the WG meeting.

Please review these proposed milestones and provide feedback to the
mailing list by April 12, 2007. Even if you think the milestones are OK,
please send an email so that WG consensus can be judged. Once consensus
is achieved, the milestone revisions will be submitted to our AD so that
the charter can be updated.

As mentioned before, to meet these milestones, we will need to step up
the pace of comments on the requirements draft over the next couple of
months. We encourage those in the working group who have not provided
feedback yet to review the draft as soon as possible. 

Thanks
Susan & Steve

Done      At IETF 67, discuss NEA Requirements 
Done      Submit first draft of NEA Requirements I-D 
Done      Submit revised NEA requirements I-D 
Done      At IETF 68, discuss open issues with requirements I-D  
Apr 2007  Submit revised NEA requirements I-D
May 2007  Discuss NEA Requirements I-D
Jun 2007  Submit revised NEA requirements I-D 
Jun 2007  WGLC on NEA requirements I-D
Jul 2007  At IETF 69, resolve any remaining issues raised at Last Call
Aug 2007  Submit revised NEA requirements I-D
Aug 2007  Submit NEA Requirements I-D to the IESG for IETF Last Call as
Informational RFC

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea