Subject: [Nea] NEA Dinner at IETF 70

From: "Stephen Hanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:33:39 -0500

Yes, there will be a dinner at IETF 70 for NEA participants!
This has been very popular in the past. It's a great way to
meet other NEA folks, put a name to a face, and maybe come
to understand each other's perspectives a bit better.

Let's meet at the IETF registration desk on Tuesday night at
8:00 PM. I have made a reservation for ten people at a local
restaurant with several vegetarian options. Please RSVP to me
so I know how many people are coming and who to wait for.
I'll send you the name and address of the restaurant when you
RSVP so that's an incentive right there.

If you need to reach me by phone, my cell is +1.339.223.0158.

See you in Vancouver!

Steve

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea