Subject: [Nea] Reminder on NEA Requirements WGLC

From: "Stephen Hanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:53:48 -0500

I have not seen ANY responses to the WGLC on the NEA Requirements
Internet-Draft (copied below). Maybe that's because everyone already
reviewed and commented on the last version of the document. If that's
the case, please send an email to the list saying so. It's hard to
judge rough consensus based on silence.

If you haven't read the document yet, now is a good time to do so.
These are the requirements we'll be using in the rest of our work.

And the WGLC deadline is ONE WEEK from today.

Thanks,

Steve 

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Hanna 
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 1:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Nea] WGLC for draft-ietf-nea-requirements-05.txt

A revised version of the NEA requirements draft has been posted (-05),
addressing comments received during and after the last WG Last Call.

The draft specification is at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-requirements-05.txt

We are now issuing a WG Last Call for comments on this document.
Please review the specification and send any comments to the NEA
email list. This WG Last Call will end on December 3, four weeks
from today. We will discuss any comments received on the email
list and at the NEA WG meeting at IETF 70.

Thanks,

Steve & Susan

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea

_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea