Subject: [nemo] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 18:32:52 +0100 (CET)

>> I've been compiling recently the following drafts:
>> 
>> draft-ernst-nemo-requirements-00.txt:
>> draft-janneteau-nemo-requirements-00.txt:
>> draft-kniveton-monet-requirements-00.txt:
>> draft-soliman-monet-statement-00.txt:
>> draft-sarikaya-nemo-archreqs-00.txt:
>> draft-ng-nemo-aaa-use-00.txt:
>
> I didn't see any items from the last two drafts on your list. Were
> they left off?

No no, I've had copied and pasted in the long reqs list, the sections
2.1 and 2.2 of draft-sarikaya and section 4 of draft-ng.  In the short
unified list of requirements (a shorter email subjected "CN
modifications") I've put the entire paragraph "architectural
considerations" from draft-sarikaya and "co-existence with AAA" from
draft-janneteau and a phrase saying "detailed AAA reqs" from draft-ng.

A side note, I've built the unified short list by starting with the
first draft (draft-ernst) and adding new items.  With each new draft
that I scanned, many things were already present somehow in the
unified short list, but expressed sometimes differently.  There's much
interpretation from my part on this; that's why I called it mine.

> Now, we would like to do a bit more detailed analysis. That is to
> say, what are the parts of this list that are in common with all, or
> many drafts, and what are the parts that only come from one source?
> [...]

Yes, exactly.

Alex