Subject: [nemo] NEMO WG Last Call on Home Network Models

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:50:07 +0900

Dear all,

First of all, I wish you all a happy nemo and IPv6 new year.

As aggreed in ... Washington, we would like to issue a WG Last Call on
NEMO WG draft "NEMO Home Network models"
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-home-network-models-01.txt)

We will close this Last Call in 2 weeks time, i.e. Jan.19th. This is
your last chance to express agreement or disagreement with this draft
being forwarded to the IESG as Informational. 

Network Mobility                                              P. Thubert
Internet-Draft                                                     Cisco
Expires: April 5, 2005                                       R. Wakikawa
                                                         Keio University
                                                          V. Devarapalli
                                                                   Nokia
                                                         October 5, 2004

                        NEMO Home Network models
                 draft-ietf-nemo-home-network-models-01

Thanks to Pascal (more than once ;-) and Vijay (at least once) for
reminding me ...

The NEMO WG chairs.

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:08:17 +0100

> being forwarded to the IESG as Informational. 

Thierry, I've raised some issues in private to authors of the draft.

I wonder if anybody else has issues with this draft.

Alex

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:16:07 +0900

Hi Alexandru,

Please raise your issues again, on the public ML this time, as this is a
WG document.

Thanks in advance,
Thierry

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:08:17 +0100