Subject: [nemo] Today's meeting slides and scribes

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 02:24:08 +0900

Dear all,

# Slides

I would like to put all slides on our web before the meeting starts.

So, I would appreciate if all presenters could send your final version
by 14.30 IETF time.

Please name your slides nemo-ietf62-keyword1-keywork2-auhor

(e.g. nemo-ietf62-multihoming-issues-CWNg.pdf)

and preferably send a .pdf format if you can.

In case you revise your slides, please make sure you send me the
lattest version. 

# Minutes

Also, please let me know if you are taking notes of today's discussion.
I know that some people sometimes do so but do not volunteer as the
"official" minute scribe. Note that we don't look for perfect minutes
but for a trace of the discussion (particularly questions-answers, and
not the content of the slides - slides are the best source of
information). So having several scribes is good as this would allow the
chairs to merge them and confirm what was said or not.

Thanks in advance,
Thierry