Subject: [nemo] New draft

From: Pekka Välitalo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:26:10 +0200

Hi,

A new draft about usage of multiple care-of addresses in NEMO support
is available.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-valitalo-nemo-multihoming-00.txt

Abstract:

This draft describes, how NEMO support works with multiple care-of
addresses, in a multihomed mobile network, when there exists one
home agent, one mobile router, and one or more mobile network
prefixes. Solution to the problem, how to register multiple care-of
addresses bound to a single home address in a NEMO support, is
proposed.

Best Regards,

Pekka Valitalo
VTT Electronics
Kaitovayla 1
90571 Oulu
Finland
E-Mail: [email-masked]