Subject: Fw: Re: [nemo] Combining / separate Prefix Delegation drafts

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:42:29 +0900

Which prefix delegation mechanism do you think we should implement
(possibly the same) in both SHISA and NEML ?

Thierry

Subject: Re: [nemo] Combining / separate Prefix Delegation drafts
From: "T.J.Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
To: IETF NEMO WG <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:40:48 -0800
List-Id: NEMO Working Group <nemo.ietf.org>

Is anyone else interested in implementing the prefix delegation from 
draft-kniveton-nemo-prefix-delegation-00 in the near future? I am in 
the process of implementing it right now on the HA and would like to 
test with an MR or two.

TJ

---

From: "T.J.Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:23:46 -0800

I am just looking for someone to test with, who is willing to write the 
Mobile Node part of the prefix delegation draft that Pascal and I 
submitted.

Testing the S bit and the prefix request/delegation would be enough. I 
am not done with our implementation yet, but it would be nice at some 
point to be able to actually implement and test the draft... :-)

TJ

On Mar 6, 2005, at 3:42 AM, Thierry Ernst wrote:

> Date: March 4, 2005 2:40:48 PM PST