Subject: [nemo] New draft submitted : draft-baek-nemo-nested-ro-00.txt

From: "sungmin baek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:26:21 +0900

Dear all,

My name is Sungmin Baek, a master student at Seoul National University.

I co-worked a new Internet draft with professor Kwon and other people.

It is about Routing Optimization Protocol for NEMO.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baek-nemo-nested-ro-00.txt

Any questions and comments welcome.

               Title                        : Routing Optimization in the
same nested mobile network
               Author(s) : S. Baek, et al.
               Filename : draft-baek-nemo-nested-ro-00.txt
               Pages                    : 12
               Date                        : 2005-10-19
               
   This document describes a nested NEMO Route Optimization (NNRO)
   protocol for the communications between any two nodes in the same
   nested mobile network.  A nested NEMO Route Optimization message is
   used to exchange the routing information between two mobile network
   nodes in the same nested mobile network.  The protocol is designed in
   a way such that the mobility of the entire nested mobile network is
   transparent to the nodes therein.

Thanks,

Baek.