Subject: [nemo] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Network Mobility Support Terminology
	Author(s)	: T. Ernst, H. Lach
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-04.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2005-10-27
	
This document defines a terminology for discussing network mobility
   issues and solution requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:51:54 +0900

Dear all,

This is a WG last call for draft-ietf-nemo-terminology before submission
to the IESG. The call ends on Nov.09th (NEMO meeting day).

I have submitted a revised version of the terminology. Changes include:
- figure brush up 
- updated text for the home network models
- 2 new terms from the NEMO RO drafts

You can check the issues http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~ernst/nemo/ . Issues
addressed in the draft are these marked "Validate B4 Closing 0510".

If no one complains, I will close all issues marked "Validate B4
Closing" and, if no one gives input on issues marked as "Open" I will
also close them, with a "Reject" mention.

Thierry.

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:50:02 -0400
[email-masked] wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working
> Group of the IETF.
> 
> [email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
> the message.  You can also visit
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce to change your
> subscription settings.