Subject: [nemo] Typo in RFC3963

From: Guillaume Valadon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:49:17 +0900

Hi,

Tittles of section 7.1 and 7.2 (HAAD Request and Reply) are buggy:

In TOC:
   7.1. Modified Dynamic Home Agent Discovery Request . . . . .   20
   7.2. Modified Dynamic Home Agent Discovery Address Request .   20

In document body:
   7.1.  Modified Dynamic Home Agent Discovery Address Request
   7.2.  Modified Dynamic Home Agent Discovery Address Request

Texts following these titles are OK.

Guillaume

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 23:26:36 +0200

Guillaume, thank you for posting this.  This is an unfortunate error
which slipped in after many many reviews, and the authors are aware of it.

I think the first co-author maintains somehow a list of issues that have
been mentioned publicly.

If you have any other remarks about 3963 that may have shown up during
implementation, please post.

We also have some remarks that have been exposed during implementation
and experimentation.

Alex