Subject: [nemo] Jabber, Audio, Minutes

From: "T.J. Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 12:11:51 -0800

In the past, I've tried to put everyone's comments on the Jabber  
session in real time.

For this meeting, the Jabber can be used for general commentary and  
also for those participating remotely to submit questions and  
comments back to the WG.

So, the audio stream will be the primary source of hearing what's  
being discussed during the meeting. The minutes will reflect only the  
general points and conclusions, not necessarily every person's  
individual comments. (Those can always be reposted to the ML for  
further discussion).

There will also be a video recording of the meeting, as we have been  
doing (last meeting's video is available on the web site, btw).

TJ

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 12:39:00 -0800

T.J. Kniveton wrote:

> also for those participating remotely to submit questions and  comments
> back to the WG.
> 
> So, the audio stream will be the primary source of hearing what's  being
> discussed during the meeting. The minutes will reflect only the  general
> points and conclusions, not necessarily every person's  individual
> comments. (Those can always be reposted to the ML for  further discussion).
> 

For remoters, audio streaming is at http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/
and most slides at
http://onsite.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/slides/

Alex