Subject: [nemo] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-05.txt

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:12:52 +0900

Dear all,

[I thought I sent this WGLC at the same time as the other for
nemo-terminology but it was still in my draft mail folder ...]

This is a WG last call for draft-ietf-nemo-requirements before
submission to the IESG. The call ends on Nov.16th.

A revised version was submitted recently:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-05.txt
or  
http://www.mobilenetworks/nemo/drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-05.html

There aren't any significant changes besides editing ones. One thing I
did was to refer all draft-ietf-nemo- drafts from the requirement
document.

You can check the issues http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~ernst/nemo/ . Issues
addressed in the draft are these marked "Validate B4 Closing 0510".

If no one has concerns, or new issues, I will close all issues marked
"Validate B4 Closing" and send the document to the IESG.

Thierry.

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:50:02 -0400
[email-masked] wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working
> Group of the IETF.
> 
> 	Title		: Network Mobility Support Goals and Requirements
> 	Author(s)	: T. Ernst
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-05.txt
> 	Pages		: 16
> 	Date		: 2005-10-27
> 	
> Network mobility arises when a router connecting a network to the
>    Internet dynamically changes its point of attachment to the
>    Internet thereby causing the reachability of the said network to be
>    changed in relation to the fixed Internet topology.  Such kind of
>    network is referred to as a mobile network.  With appropriate
>    mechanisms, sessions established between nodes in the mobile
>    network and the global Internet can be maintained after the mobile
>    router changes its point of attachment.  This document outlines the
>    goals expected from network mobility support and defines the
>    requirements that must be met by the NEMO Basic Support solution.
> 
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-05.txt