Subject: [nemo] Final Agenda

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:45:54 +0900

Here is the final agenda, and you can also find it online on 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64

Thierry.

#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# NEMO WG WEDNESDAY 9, NOVEMBER 2005 1300-1500
# 64th IETF Meeting Vancouver
# http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nemo-charter.html
#
# Draft NEMO WG Agenda, as of Nov.06, 2005
# http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/ietf64/nemo-ietf64-agenda.txt
#
# All NEMO WG related documents available on
# http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo
# Slides will be posted in http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/ietf64/
#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1  Welcoming, Agenda Bashing, TAHI announcement and WG doc status 
................ 05mins   Chairs

2. WG Documents Status & Last Calls
2a WG Last Call: NEMO Terminology
................................................. 10mins   Thierry Ernst

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-04.txt  
   Issues: http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~ernst/nemo/

   Purpose: Approve issues marked as "Validate B4 Closing" 
  
2b NEMO Requirement
............................................................... 05mins  
Thierry Ernst

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-05.txt
   Issues: http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~ernst/nemo/

   Purpose: Approve issues marked as "Validate B4 Closing" 

2c NEMO Home Network Models
....................................................... 10mins    Vijay
Devarapalli   
  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-home-network-models-05.txt
   Issues:
  
http://www.mobilenetworks.org/~pthubert/draft-ietf-nemo-home-network-models-issues.html

3  Analysis of Multihoming in Network Mobility Support
............................ 15mins   ChanWah Ng
  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-04.txt

   Issue List:
  
http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues/

   Purpose: Get WG consensus on the recommendations regarding issues
   to be solved in which respective WG.

4  NEMO Routing Optimization
 
4a Status of the NEMO RO Problem Statement draft
.................................. 10mins   Masafumi Watari
  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-ro-problem-statement-01.txt

4b 1st Presentation of the NEMO RO Solution Space Analysis draft
.................. 20mins   Masafumi Watari 
  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-ro-space-analysis-01.txt

5  NEMO v4 and NEMO v6

5a Status of the Mip6trans DT (presentation in the MIP6 WG)
....................... 05mins    Vijay Deverapalli 
  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-nemo-v4traversal-00.txt

5b IPv4 Mobile Host/Network support for NEMO Basic Support Protocol
............... 10mins   Keiichi Shima
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shima-nemo-v4prefix-01

   Purpose: about some detailed procedures of supporting IPv4 host/net
   which is not currently dealt with in
   draft-ietf-mip6-nemo-v4ytraversal

5c NEMO Basic Support for IPv4
.................................................... 10mins   Alex
Petrescu & Kent Leung  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leung-nemov4-base-00.txt

   Purpose: Present Mobile IPv4 extensions to support IPv4 Mobile
   Routers.

6  NEMO WG Status and Charter
..................................................... 15mins   Chairs
   
7  Conclusion / Wrap Up
........................................................... 05mins  
Chairs  
#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# FYI only
# Non WG Drafts Announced on the NEMO WG ML since Paris Meeting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dual Stack Mobile IPv6 (DSMIPv6)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-nemo-v4traversal-00.txt
[NEMO 0511]

Global HA to HA protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-global-haha-01.txt
[IETF 0510]

Analysis of Multiple Mobile Routers Cooperation
http://www.nautilus6.org/doc/drafts/draft-tsukada-nemo-mr-cooperation-analysis-00.txt

Routing Optimization in the same nested mobile network
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baek-nemo-nested-ro-00.txt

IPv4 Network Mobility (NEMO) Basic Support Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leung-nemov4-base-00.txt
[NEMO 0510]

SIP-based Network Mobility (SIP-NEMO) Route Optimization
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ming-nemo-sipnemo-00.txt
[NEMO 0510]

Local HA to HA protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-mip6-nemo-local-haha-00.txt
[IETF 050706]

Dynamic Multicast Tree Construction for NEMO
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-nemo-dyn-multicast-tree-00.txt
[IETF 0510]

IPv4 Mobile Host/Network support for NEMO Basic Support Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shima-nemo-v4prefix-01
[IETF 0510]