Subject: [nemo] Agenda for NEMO WG meeting

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:02:50 +0200

Dear all,

Please find below the draft for the NEMO WG meeting held on Tuesday PM
18.50-19.50 (1 hour slot).

Our discussion will concentrate on the current status of the NEMO WG
rechartering and deployment issues. Regarding this last topic, we do
expect contribution in the form of a draft from folks in the automotive,
aeronautic and telecom industries to express their concerns on what is
needed to deploy RFC 3963, but in the meantime, it might be useful to
get a better sense of the room from attendees, so 10mins have been
allocated for that purpose at the end of the meeting. So, if you are
planning to deploy products or services using RFC 3963 (NEMO Basic
Support), here is a good opportunity for you to share your views.

Chairs.

Agenda for the NEMO WG meeting, IETF66
Montreal, Canada

Tuesday, July 11
Chairs: TJ Kniveton & Thierry Ernst

1. Welcome, agenda bashing ....................................... 05 mins
	Chairs 

2 WG documents status ............................................ 10 mins
	Chairs

2. Summary of Recent Discussions on the ML ....................... 10 mins
	Chairs

4. Rechartering Items ............................................ 25 mins
	Chairs

   Current version of new charter:
   http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/charter2_2.txt

3. Deployment Issues to be considered ............................ 10 mins
   	Open Mic

        The purpose of this slot is to give the opportunity to people who
   intend to deploy RFC 3963 (NEMO Basic Support) in their networks, 
   products, or services to express the deployment concerns they came through, 
   and on which the NEMO WG may be expected to work.