Subject: [nemo] WG Doc Status Follow Up

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:53:35 +0200

Dear all,

In Montreal, we said WGLC would be issued shortly after the meeting for
some drafts and that other drafts would be sent to the IESG. 

Reminder about Montreal meeting:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/index.html
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/slides/nemo-0.pdf

This has not been done yet, so I will do it now. Please follow up on the
WGLC that will be issued for the multihoming and the NEMOv4 drafts. - 

Thierry.

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:39:02 -0700

Hi Thierry,

what about the terminology, requirements and DHCP based
prefix delegation drafts? all three seem to have expired.
the charter milestones say these documents should have
been sent to the IESG more than a year ago.

all these documents are important for NEMO basic support.

Vijay

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:06:31 +0200

Hi Vijay,

Terminology and Requirements docs are still in my hand, so I need to
re-issue the docs and send them ASAP to IESG. Regarding the DHCP draft,
we need an update from the authors - and if it corresponds to our need a
WGLC can be issued. 

Thierrry.

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:39:02 -0700

-- 
Thierry ERNST, PhD
http://www.nautilus6.org/~thierry
IETF NEMO WG Chair, IETF MonAmi6 Chair, Nautilus6 Chair
--
INRIA Rocquencourt Project-Team IMARA, France.
+33 1 39 63 59 30 (office)