Subject: [nemo] Posting of draft-thubert-nemo-global-haha-02.txt

From: "Pascal Thubert \(pthubert\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:53:59 +0200

Hi

The update of global HAHA is now available. There's little change from
01, mostly fixes about the scale of the DFZ impacts, thanks to Marcelo's
comments.

Pascal

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 7:50 AM
To: Pascal Thubert (pthubert)
Subject: Posting of draft-thubert-nemo-global-haha-02.txt 

As you requested, draft-thubert-nemo-global-haha-02.txt, an updated
version of
an expired Internet-Drafts, has been posted.  The draft will expire on
April 2,
2007 unless it is replaced by an updated version, or the Secretariat has
been
notified that the document is under official review by the IESG or has
been
passed to the RFC Editor for review and/or publication as an RFC.

The IETF Secretariat.