Subject: [nemo] Posting of draft-thubert-nemo-reverse-routing-header-06.txt

From: "Pascal Thubert \(pthubert\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:52:48 +0200

Hi

Reverse Routing Header is a Loose Source Record Route technique for
nested NEMO RO. I refreshed it a bit since nested NEMO RO might become a
relevant subject for the WG.

Pascal

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 7:50 AM
To: Pascal Thubert (pthubert)
Cc: Marco Molteni (mmolteni)
Subject: Posting of draft-thubert-nemo-reverse-routing-header-06.txt 

As you requested, draft-thubert-nemo-reverse-routing-header-06.txt, an
updated
version of an expired Internet-Drafts, has been posted.  The draft will
expire
on April 2, 2007 unless it is replaced by an updated version, or the
Secretariat
has been notified that the document is under official review by the IESG
or has
been passed to the RFC Editor for review and/or publication as an RFC.

The IETF Secretariat.