Subject: [nemo] NEMO WG Agenda

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 01:55:12 +0100

Dear all,

Here is the NEMO WG agenda as of today. 

We have 2 times 1-hour slot. The 1st hour is devoted to WG status
updates and the use case requirements as required by the new charter
under set up, whereas the 2nd slot is devoted to the RO issues met in
the MANEMO context.

However, note that:
1. the session on the Aeronautic use case might be compromised.
2. we have not yet collected any input for the Personal Mobile Router
use case.

NEMO WG meeting Agenda, IETF68 March 18-23 2007 Prague
Chairs: TJ Kniveton & Thierry Ernst

===
NEMO WG page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nemo-charter.html
NEMO Additional Page: http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/
NEMO Status Page: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nemo/
===

TUESDAY, March 20, 2007 
1740-1840 Afternoon Session III & 1850-1950 Afternoon Session IV

1740-1840 Afternoon Session III 
1. Welcome, agenda bashing ....................................... 05 mins
   Chairs 

2. WG documents status  .......................................... 10 mins
   Chairs

   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nemo/

3. WG rechartering status ........................................ 10 mins
   Chairs

4. Aviation Industry Requirements ................................ 15 mins
   ???? Terry Davis & William Ivancic

    Multi-Domained, Multi-Homed Mobile Networks
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ivancic-mobile-platforms-problem-00.txt

    Aviation Global Internet Operations Requirements          
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davis-aviationreq-00.txt
  
5. Automotive Industry Requirements .............................. 20 mins
   Roberto Baldessari

   C2C-C Consortium Requirements for Usage of NEMO in VANETs"
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baldessari-c2ccc-nemo-req-00.txt

1850-1950 Afternoon Session IV
7. NEMO RO Issues & Requirements in the MANEMO Scenario
   Wakikawa & Thubert & Boot & Clausen

   Analysis of MANET and NEMO
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boot-manet-nemo-analysis-00.txt
   
   MANEMO Problem Statement
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-manemo-problem-statement-00.txt

   NEMO Route Optimisation Problem Statement
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-nemo-ro-problem-statement-01.txt

   FYI only 
   ========
      Solution drafts that might be useful to read
      -- draft-thubert-tree-discovery-04.txt
      -- draft-thubert-nemo-reverse-routing-header-07.txt
      -- draft-thubert-nina-00.txt
      -- draft-petrescu-manemo-nano-00.txt

      For more information on MANEMO
      -- http://www.mobileip.jp/MANEMO/MANEMO.html
      -- http://www.mobileip.jp/MANEMO/IETF68.html
   ========

-- version 2007-03-17

Thierry.

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:13:43 +0100

> 1. the session on the Aeronautic use case might be compromised.

That would be a pitty.  RO with non-MIP6 and gentle BGP for in-plane 
prefix.  And we've seen a lot of discussion on multi-homing and how it 
can work.  The aeronautic industry requirements may lead to meaningful 
immediate solutions for the neverending quest of future Internet 
architectures.

> 2. we have not yet collected any input for the Personal Mobile Router

In MANEMO space we have a MANEMO Configuration Problems draft that talks 
about PMR use-case and how it can match egress-egress MANEMO scenario. 
It was submitted late, won't show up in I-D Repository during Prague. 
Until then it can be found here:

                     http://tinyurl.com/2z6lnz
(or until it shows on mobileip.jp/MANEMO or on network-mobility.org)

Alex

>       -- http://www.mobileip.jp/MANEMO/IETF68.html

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________