Subject: Robin said she didn't see him at the end of the night.

From: "Win" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:12:09 +0700

GPSI Closes Deal To Increase Revenue By $2.9 Million Annually!

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Sym: GPSI
Monday Close: $0.031

The news is out and the deal is done. GPSI will provide 70,000 payroll
cards in the Dominican Republic. Initial revenues of $400,000 will be
followed by services fees over the year estimated at $2.5 Million. This
is huge and only sets the beginning of their move into Latin America.
Get on GPSI Today!

Howard said he didn't do that and he's never done it on an airplane.
Howard went around the room and asked the guys what they thought and
then asked Tricia. The caller asked Tricia if she would ride the Sybian
but Howard told him that she's too classy for that.
In the clip Sal, as Fake Howard, says that he fucked Gary's wife in the
ass.
Gary told a story about how tired Artie was when he showed up down
there.
Gary said that Richard gets to a point where he starts slurring and
telling everyone how much he loves them.
Howard said that if he and Beth did get married, they wouldn't invite
people to the ceremony but they would invite people to a reception
party.
They've been getting mistaken for each other for a while now. He said
Bubba offered him some Vikodin and Percocet but Artie actually turned
them down. Howard asked Gary about Ronnie's behavior at the wedding.
Howard said he did run into him and then told a story about going out to
eat on Friday night.
He said it's not funny when he yells out ''Lets fuck some whores'' and
things like that. Artie said he went to the reception when they were at
the wedding and did go through the buffet himself one time. Bobo called
in and asked Howard if he got horny on the plane and banged Beth.
He said that Bubba actually bleeped it off the show down there. Howard
claims that he does that for everyone, even Beetlejuice.
Artie said there were some good looking girls there. That led to Robin
saying that she saw Tim Sabean down there getting a massage and it was
shocking to see him there.
Howard got right back to Tricia and talked about how worked up he got
watching some of her scenes in ''Battlestar Galictica.
The guy was even talking about how gorgeous Heather was during the
ceremony.
He said one of the girls was cute but he was more attracted to this
blonde at the bar across the street. Artie changed his vote after
hearing all of this stuff and said that he'd have to vote him the
biggest asshole.
Howard said that if he and Beth did get married, they wouldn't invite
people to the ceremony but they would invite people to a reception
party. Howard figures that she will eventually get divorced and go to
another man though.
Howard checked out Tricia's pictures in Playboy and noticed that she
covered up some areas.
Sal agreed and said he doesn't have any racist thoughts. She said it was
a curiosity thing and it was just a quick kiss.