Subject: [nemo] [Fwd: Forward of moderated message]

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:01:59 +0200

Hi, sorry, but I'm trying to figure out how the new mailman list buttons 
work.  This message has been posted to nemo list but held for approval 
because sender not subscribed...

Alex

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________

Subject: Forward of moderated message
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 07:43:10 -0400
List-Id: NEMO Working Group <nemo.ietf.org>

Subject: RE: [Fwd: WGLC for draft-ietf-dna-protocol-06.txt]
From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Suresh Krishnan" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:40:19 -0400

Suresh,

I have few minor comments on this I-D. Wes Beebee will send more
detailed comments sometime later today. He has reviewed the I-D.

1. While reading the Abstract, I'd like to know what is the maximum
delay DNAv6 is ready to accept in a response from router?  
2. Stateful has been deprecated for use. We should call it DHCPv6.
Therefore section 5.2.7 should change statefully to DHCPv6.

Hemant

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Krishnan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:29 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Fwd: WGLC for draft-ietf-dna-protocol-06.txt]

Hi Folks,
   We would like to hear your comments on this document as well. This
document is a significant update to ipv6 neighbor discovery and we would
like some more eyeballs. Please spare some time from your busy schedule
to give it a look.

Thanks
Suresh

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: WGLC for draft-ietf-dna-protocol-06.txt
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:47:24 -0400
From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
To: Dna <[email-masked]>
CC: Greg Daley <[email-masked]>,  Jari Arkko
<[email-masked]>

This mail starts a 2 week working group Last Call for comments for the
following dna working group document

draft-ietf-dna-protocol-06.txt

to be sent to the IESG for consideration as a Standards Track RFC.

Please review the document carefully, and send your feedback to the
list. Please also indicate whether or not you believe that this document
is ready to go to the IESG.

The last call will end on 2007/07/18.

Cheers
Suresh & Greg

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------