Subject: I could not believe this news break

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:40:46 +0530

News For Life

Financial Reports:

New Options For Online Vehicle Sales

Exit Only Inc. EX T0
$0.41

Exit Only's initial web launch was in early May of 2007. Web-marketing
of used vehicles is not a new concept. Posting of a sellers vehicle to
the site without charge is something new to web based vehicle marketing.
Now sellers are only paying for the contact information of actual
interested buyers, and at only $2 per lead.

Highlights:

- The response from the market during the Canadian release was
incredible.
- The companies year end goals were met in just the first few months.
- The US version of the site is now ready to be released to the market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

Duplication of the Canadian results in the much larger US market base
will certainly make this company the next major online player. For more
information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

International Update:

Strikes paralyze Paris transport --- PARIS, France -- France's public
transportation network came to a halt Thursday as public sector workers
staged a series of strikes in what is seen as the first big test for
President Nicolas Sarkozy's government. Subways, buses, and regional
trains were all out of service, leading to traffic jams as commuters
used their cars to get to work. Airlines were operating as usual, but
some flights were delayed because employees were having trouble getting
to work. Many Parisians took advantage of the capital's free bicycle
program. Others hopped on scooters or strapped on Rollerblades, and some
workers simply took the day off altogether. The walkout began Wednesday
night and was expected to last 24 hours, but the backlog of services
could mean the effects of the strike last much longer. 

Reports In The US:

FBI agent: Boss rooted for mob family ----- NEW YORK -- The anecdote is
so ingrained in Mafia lore that it was mimicked in a scene from the
television show "The Sopranos": A corrupt FBI agent slapping his desk
and celebrating news of another killing in a bloody mob civil war. A
current FBI agent testified Wednesday that it happened in a real-life
slip-up by ex-agent R. Lindley DeVecchio, now on trial for murder.
"We're going to win this thing," DeVecchio blurted out at headquarters,
according to the witness. Prosecutors said the 1992 outburst was further
proof that DeVecchio secretly aligned himself with an informant within
one of the warring factions of the Colombo crime family.