Subject: [nemo] RFC 4980 on Analysis of Multihoming in Network Mobility Support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:09:33 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4980

        Title:      Analysis of Multihoming in Network 
                    Mobility Support 
        Author:     C. Ng, T. Ernst,
                    E. Paik, M. Bagnulo
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      39
        Characters: 88572
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4980.txt

This document is an analysis of multihoming in the context of network
mobility (NEMO) in IPv6.  As there are many situations in which
mobile networks may be multihomed, a taxonomy is proposed to classify
the possible configurations.  The possible deployment scenarios of
multihomed mobile networks are described together with the associated
issues when network mobility is supported by RFC 3963 (NEMO Basic
Support).  Recommendations are offered on how to address these
issues.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Network Mobility
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...