Subject: Re: [MEXT] [mext] #3: BRR, BErr are sent by HA too, not only by CN [Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>]

From: "mext" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:06:12 -0000

Ticket #3: BRR, BErr are sent by HA too, not only by CN [Alexandru Petrescu
<[email-masked]>]

>From [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * severity:  => Active WG Document
  * version:  => 1.0
  * milestone:  => milestone1
  * keywords:  => BErr, BRR
  * resolution:  => invalid

 This issue is being closed because it has been subdivided into two
 other issues, namely issue #12 and issue #15.

----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  closed               
 Priority:  major                       |    Milestone:  milestone1           
Component:  draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis  |      Version:  1.0                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |   Resolution:  invalid              
 Keywords:  BErr, BRR                   |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/trac/ticket/3#comment:3>
mext <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/>
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext