Subject: Re: [MEXT] [mext] #6: Minor editorial corrections and updates

From: "mext" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:04:04 -0000

Ticket #6: Minor editorial corrections and updates

>From [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
 * cc: [email-masked] (added)
  * version:  => 1.0
  * milestone:  => milestone1
  * keywords:  => editorial
  * resolution:  => fixed

 Suggested text revisions made in draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis-01.txt.
 Note that in the text of the proposed revision, "RFC 2424" should
 have been "RFC 2434".

----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  closed               
 Priority:  minor                       |    Milestone:  milestone1           
Component:  draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis  |      Version:  1.0                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |   Resolution:  fixed                
 Keywords:  editorial                   |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/trac/ticket/6#comment:1>
mext <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/>
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext