Subject: [MEXT] Location of HAs

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 09:57:29 +0200

Hi Chrsitian,

In your draft you suggest that it would be possible for the airlines to 
have their onw HA in their network (even if this is not the desirable 
option according to you)

If they were to do that, in which network they would place the HA? In 
the ANSP at their headquarters?

regards, marcelo

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:29:31 +0200

Hi,

> have their onw HA in their network (even if this is not the desirable
I will talk about this during the presentation next week.
But basically no one will forbid an airline to be its own Mobility Services Provider.

> the ANSP at their headquarters?
The HAs would be located in the Airline Network(s, which in turn are connected to the ATN by ACSPs.

> regards, marcelo

Christian

---

From: "CERASI Eivan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:10:03 +0200

I concur with Christian. An airline may wish to act as MSP for certain
services. It may even be part of it's fleet in some regions of the
globe.

For ATS the situation may be different due the safety critical aspects.
Some regions can have legislation that would impact the way these flows
are enabled.

The architecture should prevent this.

Eivan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Saturday 26 July 2008 10:30
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [MEXT] Location of HAs

Hi,

> In your draft you suggest that it would be possible for the airlines 
> to have their onw HA in their network (even if this is not the 
> desirable option according to you)
I will talk about this during the presentation next week.
But basically no one will forbid an airline to be its own Mobility
Services Provider.

> the ANSP at their headquarters?
The HAs would be located in the Airline Network(s, which in turn are
connected to the ATN by ACSPs.

Christian
____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.