Subject: [Netconf] Netconf/netmod implementations

From: "Frye, Robert J \(US SSA\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:00:50 -0400

I have been lurking on the list for some time.  I am interested as a
potential purchaser (either for my company and/or as part of a solution
for our customers) in what the state is of implementations and
interoperability tests of NETCONF & NETMOD.  Who has implemented these
in management systems?  Who has implemented them in managed network
devices?  What is the status of or plan for shipping products?  What
testing has been done to ensure compatibility of implementations?

Thank you,

Rob Frye

Sr. Architect, Information Integration & Assurance

BAE Systems/Network Systems C&TN

11487 Sunset Hills Rd #306A

Reston, VA 20190

o: 703-668-4418, c:703-336-3371, f: 703-668-4360

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf