Subject: [Netconf] Consensus call on goAhead on with-defaults

From: "Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:46:04 +0200

Action please before July 1st if at all possible.

WG participants, it seems that we (chairs) cannot conclude to have
(even rough) consensus on merging some pieces of the with-defaults 
into 4741bis.

Our tally (difficult to determine through the mailstorms and repetition 
of arguments) is:

    To move ahead with current with-defaults draft revision 09 
    and move nothing to 4741bis   (specifically the announcement 
    of basic-mode is something that some people want to
    move to 4741bis).

   A:  3 strong opinions in favor of keeping with-defaults as is:
             Andy, Phil, Balazs
   B:  3 strong opinions to move basic-mode announcement to 4741bis:
            Juergen, Lada, Tom
   C:  1 neutral (is OK to leave with-defaults, but does not object to
          move it to 4741bis):
             Martin

Please express your opinion  (A, B, or C) before the end of this week,
so we (wg chairs) can try to read WG consensus.

Please do NOT repeat all your arguments as to why you choose which option.
We have already seen those arguments.

Bert and Mehmet

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:32:00 -0700

Hi -

> From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
> To: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 2:46 AM
> Subject: [Netconf] Consensus call on goAhead on with-defaults
...
> so we (wg chairs) can try to read WG consensus.

B.

Randy