Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:30:11 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Configuration Protocol Access Control Model
	Author(s)       : A. Bierman, M. Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-01.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The standardization of network configuration interfaces for use with
the NETCONF protocol requires a structured and secure operating
environment, which promotes human usability and multi-vendor
interoperability.  There is a need for standard mechanisms to
restrict NETCONF protocol access for particular users to a pre-
configured subset of all available NETCONF operations and content.
This document discusses requirements for a suitable access control
model, and provides one solution which meets these requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.