Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 14:42:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Patch Media Type
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-12.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2016-09-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for applying patches to
   configuration datastores using data defined with the YANG data
   modeling language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/