Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 11:01:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Restconf and HTTP Transport for Event Notifications
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-08-26

Abstract:
   This document defines Restconf, HTTP, and HTTP2 bindings for the
   transport Subscription requests and corresponding push updates.
   Being subscribed may be both Event Notifications and YANG Datastores.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/