Subject: [Netconf] Milestones changed for netconf WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 14:44:42 -0700

Changed milestone "WGLC for advanced Notification/Subscription
Specifications", set due date to September 2018 from March 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for YANG Push", set due date to September 2018 from
March 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for NETCONF Support for Event Notifications", set due
date to September 2018 from March 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for RESTCONF and HTTP Transport for Event
Notifications", set due date to September 2018 from May 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for YANG Notification Headers and Bundles", set due
date to September 2018 from May 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for System-level Keystore Mechanism", set due date to
December 2018 from April 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for Server and Client Configuration Models for
NETCONF and RESTCONF", set due date to December 2018 from April 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for Client and Server Configuration Models for SSH
and TLS", set due date to December 2018 from April 2018.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/netconf/about/