Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 18:12:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Groupings for TLS Clients and TLS Servers
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Gary Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-07.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2018-09-20

Abstract:
   This document defines three YANG modules: the first defines groupings
   for a generic TLS client, the second defines groupings for a generic
   TLS server, and the third defines common identities and groupings
   used by both the client and the server.  It is intended that these
   groupings will be used by applications using the TLS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/