Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 22:28:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Datastore Subscription
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Eric Voit
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Andy Bierman
                          Balazs Lengyel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-19.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2018-09-21

Abstract:
   Via the mechanism described in this document, subscriber applications
   may request a continuous, customized stream of updates from a YANG
   datastore.  Providing such visibility into updates enables new
   capabilities based on the remote mirroring and monitoring of
   configuration and operational state.

   Via the mechanism described in this document, subscriber applications
   may request a continuous, customized stream of updates from a YANG
   datastore.  Providing such visibility into updates enables new
   capabilities based on the remote mirroring and monitoring of
   configuration and operational state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/