Subject: [netconf] Draft 112 agenda

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 23:12:56 +0000

The NETCONF Agenda has been uploaded:  

	https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/agenda-112-netconf-00

Please send any comments to the netconf-chairs alias (CC-ed)

The agenda is also pasted below.

Chairs // Mahesh and Kent

Agenda for the NETCONF 112 WG Session
-------------------------------------
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/agenda-112-netconf

Session:

   Monday, November 8, 2021
   Session I (14:30-15:30 UTC, 9:30-10:30 EST, 12:30-13:30 PDT)

WG Chairs:

   Mahesh Jethanandani (mjethanandani at gmail dot com)
   Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)

Available During Session:

   ICS:           https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/sessions/netconf.ics
   MeetEcho:      https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/?group=netconf
   Audio Only:    http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/netconf/1.m3u
   Jabber:        xmpp:netconfjabber.ietf.org?join

Available During and After Session:

   CodiMD:        https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-112-netconf
   Slides:        https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/netconf
   Drafts (PDF):  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/agenda/netconf-drafts.pdf
   Drafts (TGZ):  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/agenda/netconf-drafts.tgz

Available After Session:

   Recording:     http://www.meetecho.com/ietf112/recordings#NETCONF
   Jabber Logs:   https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netconf

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)
   Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:

   UDP-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-04
   Discussion Leader: Pierre Francois

Non-Chartered items:

   Adaptive Subscription to YANG Notification (10 mins)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-07
   Discussion Leader: Qiufang Ma

   Transaction ID Mechanism for NETCONF (10 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lindblad-netconf-transaction-id-01
   Discussion Leader: Jan Lindblad

   List Pagination for YANG-driven Protocols (20 mins)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-00
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc-02
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-rc-02
   Discussion Leader: Qin Wu