Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 13:35:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An HTTPS-based Transport for YANG Notifications
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-09.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol for sending notifications over
   HTTPS.  YANG modules for configuring publishers are also defined.
   Examples are provided illustrating how to configure various
   publishers.

   This document requires that the publisher is a "server" (e.g., a
   NETCONF or RESTCONF server), but does not assume that the receiver is
   a server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 20:30:19 -0700

This version of the document addresses the remaining comments or questions that were raised during LC, and makes some editorial changes to better explain how the target resources by the receiver are to be used. More importantly, it retains the receiver capability fetching mechanism that was discussed and agreed upon in the last WG meeting.

The authors believe that this document is now ready for publication.

Thanks.

> On Oct 24, 2021, at 1:35 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]