Subject: [netlmm] I-D ACTION: draft-damic-netlmm-pmip6-ind-discover-01.txt

From: "Damic, Damjan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:30:38 +0200

Hello,
We've put out a new draft focusing on possible PMIP6-MIP6 interactions for the purpose of correct prefix assignment.
Please find more details below. All comments to the draft are welcome.
Thanks,
Damjan
------------------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Proxy Mobile IPv6 indication and discovery
	Author(s)	: D. Damic, et al.
	Filename	: draft-damic-netlmm-pmip6-ind-discover-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2007-6-22
	
Proxy Mobile IPv6 is a network-based mobility protocol and is able to
   manage the mobility of an IP host as it moves across different points
   of attachment within the mobility domain.  The IP host whose mobility
   is being managed by the network is unaware of the existence of Proxy
   Mobile IPv6 in the network or mobility being managed on its behalf.
   This draft proposes mechanisms by which the host is informed of proxy
   mobile IPv6 support in a network that it attaches to as well as the
   ability for the host to discover such capability in the attached
   network.  The ability of the host to discover or be aware of proxy
   mobile IPv6 support in the network enables better decision making in
   terms of the type of mobility protocol used for IP mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-damic-netlmm-pmip6-ind-discover-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-damic-netlmm-pmip6-ind-discover-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-damic-netlmm-pmip6-ind-discover-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-damic-netlmm-pmip6-ind-discover-01.txt

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm