Subject: [netlmm] NETLMM WG Meeting at IETF69 - Agenda Items

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:50:43 -0700

All,
As you all may have seen, we have a meeting scheduled on Tuesday morning
for NETLMM.  We expect to spend roughly the first 1.5 hours for
discussions related to the three present WG drafts and PMIP6-MIP6
interactions to get all open issues discussed.  We are open to getting
some related work presented, if people are interested, in the remaining
one hour.  

If you are interested in presenting some NETLMM related work at the
Chicago meeting, please email a request to Jonne and myself.  Please
note that if the volume of requests turn out to be too many to handle in
the one hour that we have, we will need to ask for some additional
interest indication from the mailing list before accepting what can be
discussed in the hour.  

Please email your requests to us by Friday, July 6th. 

Thanks,
Jonne and Vidya

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm