Subject: [netlmm] I-D on draft-zhao-netlmm-ra-consideration-01.txt

From: "John.zhao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:43:55 +0800

Hi guys

Welcome comments on this drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-netlmm-ra-consideration-01.tx
t

For time limited, this draft can't be presented in this meeting. But welcome
any comments in mail list.

Abstract

RA sent to inform MN about the network prefix and gateway existed.But within
a netlmm domain,MN should think that it's home network is kept unchanged
when it is roaming and it's default gateway is unchanged is the best.But
current the netlmm draft only can make the MN know the home network
prefix.It can't give a convience way to make the gateway keep unchanged when
the MN is roaming within a netlmm domain.

Best Rgds,

Thanks,

John.zhao

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm