Subject: [netlmm] Final Agenda for IETF-69

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:42:10 -0700

All,
The NETLMM agenda is posted at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/netlmm.txt.  Some of you
might have been allocated lesser time for presentation/discussion than
what you requested - unfortunately, we do have a tight agenda and have
done our best to find time for all the requests we received.  Please let
me or Jonne know if there is something missing or if something needs to
change. 

Also, we would like all the presenters to limit the presentation time to
about 5 or so minutes and leave the rest of the time for discussion.
All attendees are expected to read the drafts ahead of the meeting - so,
an elaborate tutorial on the draft being presented is not needed. 

Thanks,
Vidya

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm