Subject: [newtrk] draft-loughney-what-standards-01.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:17:05 +0300

Hi all,

I'm starting the process to update my draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loughney-what-standards-01.txt

I have some editorial things to clean-up and strengthen some of the 
proposals. If folks have suggestions on what the draft should address,
please speak up.  I assume that this NEWTRK is the correct place
to discuss this work.  

Does this draft need to be a WG draft, or should I progress it as
an individual submission.  Based upon comments I get from this updating
round, I guess we'll see how fully baked the revision is and what
the next steps are.

thanks,
John

.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html