Subject: [newtrk] Updated two-stage draft now available as draft-dawkins-pstmt-twostage-02.txt

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 10:27:22 -0500

The previous versions of draft-dawkins-pstmt-twostage proposed both
changes to the standards track and working group snapshots. We split
out the working group snapshot material after Seoul, but had not
reissued a standards track-only draft until now.

Details at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/i-d-announce/Current/msg00546.html.

Please follow up with any comments you have on this
hopefully-more-focused draft.

Spencer, for Spencer, Dave, and Charlie

.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:35:05 -0400 (EDT)

another ID dealing with newtrk issues should be published in the 
next few days - when it is I'd like to start a discussion of that ID 
along with this one

Scott
.