Subject: [newtrk] WG web page

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:48:33 -0400 (EDT)

I've done a 1st cut at a newtrk WG web page - if you have submitted
an ID that you think is newtrk-related please check to see
that I included it

there is a link to the page on the newtrk charter page
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/newtrk-charter.html

thanks

Scott

.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html

---

From: Susan Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:37:34 -0400 (EDT)

> http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/newtrk-charter.html

Should your "Alternate IETF Standards Track" I-D be here too?
.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html