Subject: good-bye

From: Goldstein U. Virginia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:56:54 +0400

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Priestess of the White is a long novel that you can lose  yourself in
for hours and hours, and the detailed world-building and
characterisation ensure that it  never gets dull.
Here she meets Valentine, a bit of a chancer with an overdeveloped sense
of his own importance. It deals with these kinds of feelings  and
experiences as much, if not more, than with metaphysical concepts.

The gods have instructed the White to seek out alliances with other
peoples. Accelerate DVD to iPod Converter is the easiest DVD to iPod
Converter software.

It is possible to travel between them with the help of certain crystals.