Subject: This candidate will work in the Fixed Income team in the Global Analytics department supporting the Fixed Income attribution efforts.

From: Guy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:40:52 +0300

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

This candidate will be responsible for prioritizing initiatives with
business sponsors from the Trading Desks.
This individual will need application development and technical
architecture competence in order to lead a significant initiative within
the evolving Global Markets Equity Technology program. This candidate
will also track change sets that are included in each build and
coordinate dissemination of accurate release notes.

Experience in object oriented development methodology and all aspects of
software development. This candidate will also track change sets that
are included in each build and coordinate dissemination of accurate
release notes. This candidate will be responsible for prioritizing
initiatives with business sponsors from the Trading Desks. Hands-on,
advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly
desirable.

Motivated self-starter.
Hands-on, advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly
desirable.

This individual's financial services competencies should include or span
the pan-equity Trading environment. Proven track record of working
large, global distributed environments. Strong analytical and
problem-solving abilities, multitask and switch gears quickly.
Experience in object oriented development methodology and all aspects of
software development.
Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required.