Subject: Ethereal RPCSEC_GSS patch

From: Dug Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:55:43 -0400 (EDT)

something useful for those doing RPCSEC_GSS development, a patch to decode
RPCSEC_GSS in Ethereal:

	http://www.monkey.org/~dugsong/ethereal-0.8.10-rpcsec_gss.patch-1
	http://ethereal.zing.org/

-d.

---
http://www.monkey.org/~dugsong/

---

From: Guy Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:24:33 -0700 (PDT)

> 	http://www.monkey.org/~dugsong/ethereal-0.8.10-rpcsec_gss.patch-1

Probably best sent to "[email-masked]" as well (Ethereal
improvements should always be sent there, rathe than left to sit in
one's private reserve), although I'll look at just checking this one in
myself.

---

From: Guy Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:35:01 -0700 (PDT)

> one's private reserve), although I'll look at just checking this one in

Done.  The next release of Ethereal will have RPCSEC_GSS dissection
built in.