Subject: NFS Vendor's Conference CFP

From: "Audrey Van Belleghem (Sun Email)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:42:42 -0700

The annual NFS Vendor's Conference is scheduled for this October 23-24,
2000 at the TechMart in Santa Clara, California.  This year's
conference, presented by Sun Microsystems, will be co-sponsored by
Network Appliance, EMC and Hummingbird Communications.  It is geared for
marketing and business executives, IT managers and engineering managers
who are interested in learning about the growing business opportunities
of the NFS market.

Conference fees and registration information will be posted to
http://www.nfsconf.com by the end of August.  Last year's conference
details are still posted for your reference.

If you are interested in presenting at the NFS Vendor's Conference,
please respond to [email-masked] with an abstract.  Proposals for
presentations should be received by August 15th.

Also associated with the conference will be another NFS version 4
Bake-Off.  Look to the web site in late August for full details.

If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to contact me.

Audrey Van Belleghem
NFS Vendor's Conference and Bake-Off event manager