Subject: Draft agenda for nfsv4 WG meetings next week

From: Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:49:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have attached a draft agenda for Washington IETF meeting
of the NFSv4 WG.  There's still room for more presentations
and/or discussion topics - so it's not final yet!
 
We'll begin with some short presentations with Q&A, followed by
moderated discussion on more general topics (see below).  Make
sure you review the working group documents before you come. The
first two rows of the room seating will be reserved for those
who have read the docs!  (document links are available via the
WG web page at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nfsv4-charter.html

Please submit any agenda changes/additions or requests to present to me
([email-masked]).

    Brent

8< --------------------------------------------------------

Network File System Version 4 (nfsv4)
-------------------------------------
 
Chair(s):

    Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
    Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>

Document Editor:

    Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:  Monday July 31st: 3:30pm - 5:30 (2 hours)

    Welcome and Introduction            (Callaghan)        5 min

    Status of Spec                      (Shepler)         20 min

    NFSv4 Implementation Choices RFC    (Shepler)          5 min

    NFSv4 Bakeoff @ Techmart            (Callaghan)        5 min

    Open discussion                     (Pawlowski)       80 min

    Wrapup                              (Pawlowski)        5 min

AGENDA:  Tuesday August 1st: 1:00pm - 2:00 (1 hour)

    Further open discussion             (Pawlowski)       60 min

---------------------------