Subject: Draft agenda for Minneapolis meeting

From: Brent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:59:59 -0800

Hello,

I have attached the agenda for San Diego IETF meeting
of the NFSv4 WG.

Make sure you review the working group documents before you come. The
first two rows of the room seating will be reserved for those
who have read the docs!  (document links are available via the
WG web page at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nfsv4-charter.html

Please submit any agenda changes/additions or requests to present to me
([email-masked]) so that I can squeak in before the agenda filing
deadline tomorrow.

    Brent

8< --------------------------------------------------------

Network File System Version 4 (nfsv4)
-------------------------------------
 
Chair(s):

    Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
    Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>

Document Editor:

    Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:  Monday March 19th: 3:30pm - 5:30 (2 hours)

    Welcome and Introduction            (Callaghan)        5 min

    ONCRPC Standards Update             (Callaghan)       10 min

    Status of v4 Spec                   (Shepler)         20 min

    NFSv4 Implementation Choices RFC    (Shepler)          5 min
 
    NFSv4 MIB                           (Rangan)          20 min
 
    An NFS Version 4 Minor Version      (Wittle)          20 min

    Rechartering                        (Pawlowski)       20 min

    General discussion                  (Pawlowski)       15 min

    Wrapup                              (Pawlowski)        5 min

---------------------