Subject: Get the word out about your business.

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:00:51 -0700 (PDT)

Triple   Your   Business  in   60  Days   or   Less !!
             Generate traffic to your website by the thousands!!!

               Have complete control on who receives your ad.
                        Get thousands of Targeted visitors!!!

Why it Works.
Because you can deliver your message to millions of people for a fraction of the
 cost of conventional advertising. That's right it's less than a classified ad that 
would only reach a fraction of the audience.

What we offer you.
A complete turn-key operation for you.
       * Total Control- We can expose your product to hundreds of millions of 
         people of your choosing.
   
       * Full Marketing Team - Our marketing team will help you create an effective
         marketing piece for your campaign .

       * FREE use of software - we will provide you with state of the art software
         specifcally designed  to contact all the prospects you need.

       * 100% customer service and tech support - Your success is our success !!

    EASY As 1...2...3...
    It's easy to get started simply reply today and we will set you up with
    this  fantastic  system, specifically designed for "Your success on The Net"

    Call 702-252-4626

 To Unsubscribe to this email list, please go to  [email-masked]  and type 
"ELIMINATE" in the subject line. Thank you.