Subject: Next NFS v4 bake-off: Oct 22-26 in Santa Clara, CA

From: Brent <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:24:43 -0700

Sun Microsystems announces the fourth NFS version 4 interoperability
bake-off to be held October 22-26, 2001 in Santa Clara, California.  The
bake-off hosts companies interested in testing their implementations of
NFS version 4 in a confidential atmosphere.  Those interested in
attending should send email to [email-masked] for registration and
event information.

In conjunction, the annual NFS Vendors Conference is scheduled for
October 23-24, 2001 at the same TechMart facility in Santa Clara.  This
year's conference, presented by Sun Microsystems, will be co-sponsored
by Network Appliance, EMC and Hummingbird.  A stellar line-up of
speakers is already confirmed with the purpose of bringing NFS vendors,
customers, end users, ISVs and industry experts together to discuss the
protocol in depth from a marketing and managerial perspective.
Conference agenda, fees and registration information are available at
http://www.nfsconf.com.

We hope to see you at these NFS events!

--------