Subject: Draft agenda for NFSv4 meeting in Minneapolis Wed. Mar. 20 13:00 - 15:00

From: Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:24:23 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have attached the proposed agenda for the Minneapolis IETF
meeting of the NFSv4 WG.   For info about this IETF meeting see:

        http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-53.html

Note the pre-registration/pre-payment cutoff of 

	NOON ET, FRIDAY, 8 MARCH 2002

The working group will focus on closure of the specification
updates with results of testing from Connectathon of the various
implementations and the plan and dates for resubmission and
consideration as an updated Prooposed Standard.

Make sure you review the working group documents before you come.

First two rows of the room seating will be reserved for those
who have read the docs!  Document links are available via
the WG web page at

	http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nfsv4-charter.html

Please submit any agenda changes/additions or requests to present to me
([email-masked]) before 5PM ET March 13, 2002.

    beepy

8< --------------------------------------------------------

Network File System Version 4 (nfsv4)
-------------------------------------
 
Chair(s):

    Robert Thurlow <[email-masked]>
    Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>

Document Editor:

    Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:  Wednesday March 20th: 13:00pm - 15:00 (2 hours)

    Welcome and Introduction            (Pawlowski)        5 min
    Agenda bash

    Connectathon results                (Shepler)          5 min

    Closure of specification update     (Shepler)         25 min

    Migration/replication next steps    (Thurlow)         25 min

    Review of work items                (Shepler/Pawlowski) 25 min

        - API GSSAPI advancement
        - MIB draft
        - RPC/XDR/RPCSEC_GSS RFC plans

    Open discussion                     (Pawlowski)       30 m

    Wrapup                              (Pawlowski)        5 m