Subject: NFS Industry Conference & NFSv4 Bake-off

From: Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 13:33:31 -0700

Note below that registration for the NFS Industry conference is now open.

Of particular interest to NFSv4'ers are several NFSv4-related
presentations - follow the link below to the agenda.

	Brent

8< --------------------------

NFS Industry Conference - Oct 22-23, Santa Clara, CA

Sun Microsystems announces registration is open for the annual NFS
Industry Conference, scheduled for October 22-23, 2002 in Santa Clara,
California, at the TechMart facility.  Registration and hotel discounts
apply until September 19th, so get signed up today!

Full Conference agenda with speaker abstracts is now available at
http://www.nfsconf.com.   A phenomenal line-up is scheduled with the
purpose of bringing NFS vendors, customers, end users, ISVs and industry
experts together to discuss the protocol in depth from a marketing,
technical and managerial perspective.

This year?s Conference is co-sponsored by EMC, Hummingbird and Network
Appliance and media sponsors Network World Fusion and Byte and Switch.

In conjunction with the NFS Conference, Sun Microsystems will be hosting
the seventh NFS version 4 interoperability bake-off.  Companies
interested in testing their implementations of NFS version 4 in a
confidential atmosphere should see http://www.nfsv4.org for details.

We hope to see you next month!

Audrey Van Belleghem
Event Manager

-----------------------------------