Subject: Agenda for NFSv4 meeting in Atlanta November 18, 2002 19:30 - 22:00

From: Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:17:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have attached the proposed agenda for the Atlanta IETF meeting of
the NFSv4 WG.   For info about this IETF meeting see:

        http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-55.html

The working group will focus on work moving forward following
completion of the respin of RFC 3010.  Discussion of
replication/migration work, directions related to the RDDP effort.

Make sure you review the working group documents before you come.

First two rows of the room seating will be reserved for those
who have read the docs!  Document links are available via
the WG web page at

        http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nfsv4-charter.html

and draft in progress (and issues list):

        http://www.nfsv4.org/rfc3010updates/index.html

    beepy

8< --------------------------------------------------------

Network File System Version 4 (nfsv4)
-------------------------------------
 
Chair(s):

    Robert Thurlow <[email-masked]>
    Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>

Document Editor:

    Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:  Monday Novembver 18: 19:30pm - 22:00 (2.5 hours)

    Welcome and Introduction            (Pawlowski)        5 min
    Agenda bash etc.
        - BLUE SHEETS
        - NOTE WELL
        - Status of drafts

    Bakeathon results and issues        (Shepler)         10 min

    Final RFC 3010 resubmission status  (Shepler)         10 min

    Migration/replication               (Thurlow)         25 min

    NFS and ROI work                    (Pawlowski)       10 min

    Review of work items                (Shepler/Pawlowski) 15 min
        - API GSSAPI advancement
        - MIB draft resurrection
        - RPC/XDR/RPCSEC_GSS RFC plans

    Open discussion                     (Pawlowski)       10 m

    Wrapup                              (Pawlowski)        5 m