Subject: [nfsv4] Announcement: Interim NFSv4 Working Group meeting (June 4th)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:44:21 -0500

The NFSv4 working group will hold an interim meeting
on June 4th in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

The meeting will be held at The Michigan League,
(http://www.umich.edu/~league), from 9:30am to 5pm
in the Vandenberg Room 
(http://www.umich.edu/~league/rooms/pages/vandenberg_jpg.htm)

The closest hotel to the meeting room is the Campus Inn
(http://www.campusinn.com/home.html).

For purposes of head count, please send email to [email-masked]
with your intent to attend.  There will be no charge for attending
this interim working group meeting and attendance is open.

Thanks goes to Andy Adamson at UMich CITI and the rest of the CITI
staff for sponsoring this meeting.

Don't forget that the NFSv4 bakeathon will be running the same week.
Details are located here:
http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/citi_bakeoff/8th_nfsv4_bake-athon.html

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:54:37 -0500

Okay. I shouldn't respond to my own email but...  This announcement is
preliminary in that we are finalizing the details/approvals.  Just
wanted to give everyone a heads up about the potential date.