Subject: [nfsv4] Archive location and status

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:09:55 -0600

Since someone asked me...

The current status of the archives is that I have not yet been able to
move the "old" archives to be hosted by the IETF site.  I have a
request in on the howtos and will continue to follow up with that.

In the mean time, here are the pointers for the old and new archives
for the WG:

NEW
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/nfsv4/current/maillist.html

OLD
http://playground.sun.com/pub/nfsv4/nfsv4-wg-archive

btw: www.nfsv4.org is back up but badly out of date.  I will be
working on that as well.

-- 
Spencer
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4