Subject: [nfsv4] Interim meeting proposal June 4 @ Bake-a-thon

From: Robert Thurlow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:17:45 -0600 (MDT)

Hello all,

I would like to schedule an interim meeting of the nfsv4
working group during the upcoming NFSv4 Bake-a-thon.  The
Bake-a-thon will be held June 2-6, 2003 at the University
of Michigan in Ann Arbor.  Andy Adamson has kindly reserved
us some space for the interim WG meeting on June 4th (time
TBD).  There will be no registration or fee required for
this session, so you may attend even if you will not attend
the Bake-a-thon.  We will set set up an agenda and take
minutes in the same way as a meeting held at an IETF meeting.
Please let me know if there are issues of concerns with this
by the end of this week, or I will consider this accepted.

For further information about the location of the June
Bake-a-thon or accomodations in the area, please see:

http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/citi_bakeoff/8th_nfsv4_bake-athon.html

Rob T

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4