Subject: [nfsv4] Draft agenda for NFSv4 meeting in Vienna (er, Austria) IETF 57 Meeting

From: Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have attached the proposed agenda for the Vienna, Austria IETF
meeting of the NFSv4 WG.   For info about this IETF meeting see:

        http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-57.html

Note the pre-registration/pre-payment cutoff has passed.

The working group will focus on review of the problem statement for
NFS/RDDP - on completion of review and comments by August 8 it is
expected that this document will be brought in as an official document
of the WG.

	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-talpey-nfs-rdma-problem-statement-00.txt
	
Make sure you review the document before you come.

First two rows of the room seating will be reserved for those who have
read the docs!  Document links are available via the WG web page at

	http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nfsv4-charter.html

Please submit any agenda changes/additions or requests to present to me
([email-masked]) before 5PM ET July 11, 2003.

    beepy

8< --------------------------------------------------------

Network File System Version 4 (nfsv4)
-------------------------------------
 
Chair(s):

    Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
    Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:  Tuesday July 15th: 13:00pm - 14:00 (1 hour)

    Welcome and Introduction            (beepy)            1 min
    Agenda bash

    Bakeathon results                   (Shepler by proxy) 5 min

    Summary of NFS V4 Interim Meeting   (beepy)           10 min

    Summary of Linux NFS V4 Issues      (Myklebust)       10 min

    Review and discussion of NFS/RDMA
    Problem Statement                   (Talpey)          30 min

    Open discussion                     (beepy)            3 min

    Wrapup                              (Pawlowski)        1 m

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4