Subject: [nfsv4] Reminder about draft submission cutoffs (for IETF 62)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:59:40 -0600

Note that the I-D cutoff dates are quickly approaching.
If you plan up submitting or refreshing drafts, the deadlines
are:

	New -00 drafts on Feb 14th
	Revised drafts on Feb 21st

9am ET is the cutoff for both dates.

Please note, if you plan on submitting a -00 version WG draft (those
starting with "draft-ietf"), there has been a in process with the IETF
editor.  These initial WG drafts MUST, I repeat, MUST be approved by
your friendly WG co-chairs by Feb 7th.  That's right, one week prior
to the submission cutoff date.  Therefore, please send email to Beepy
or I if you plan on submitting a WG draft at -00 level before Feb 7th.
If you want to rant about it or know the reasons why, send me email
off-list.

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4