Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4.1 Bakeathon - June 11-15, 2007

From: Lisa Week <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:10:11 -0600

Hi all,

A while back we sent out an email to get everyone's feedback on when to 
hold the NFSv4.1 Bakeathon.  Thank you to everyone that took the time to 
respond.  The following outlines the decided upon dates and information 
about the NFSv4.1 Bakeathon to be held in June of 2007.

Who: NFSv4.1 implementers with code to test!
What: This Bakeathon will specifically target implementations of NFSv4.1.
    It is hoped we can work through the new features of NFSv4.1, allowing
    implementers an opportunity to provide feedback on the NFSv4 minor
    version 1 draft prior to WG Last Call.
Where: Sun's Austin, TX Campus
    5300 Riata Park Court
    Austin, TX 78727
When: June 11-15, 2007

We have also set up a website for this event at: 
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/nfsv41/nfsv41_bakeathon/

When it gets closer to the date we will be sending out another email in 
order to tell you how to register for the NFSv4.1 Bakeathon!

Thanks,
Lisa

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4