Subject: [nfsv4] Differences between drafts 9 and 10

From: "Noveck, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:06:57 -0500

I mention this because I know that there were a number of
people who were waiting for draft-09 to produce printed copies.
If they're depending on those, they should note that there were
a few substantive protocol changes between draft-09 and draft-10.
You may not need to throw away your printed copy but you should
do something to remind you of the following substantive changes:

    A filehandle has been added as the second argument (i.e in
    the middle) of a CB_NOTIFY callback.
   
    The filehandle has been moved to be the second argument (it
    was the first) of a CB_PUSH_DELEG callback.

    The filehandle has been moved to be the last argument (it
    was the first) of a CB_NOTIFY_LOCK callback.

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4