Subject: [nfsv4] nfsv4 failover

From: "D.Saikrishna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:00:21 +0530

Hi ,

I am using nfsv4 in my testing setup. i have done a setup on 3 machines 
. i used one machine as a nfs4 server and remaining two as nfs4 clients.

if nfs link is down between the clinet and server then some data is 
stored on client mount point then is it possible to store same data into 
server when the link is back/up.

please let me know if any one solved this issue . thanks in advance

--Sai

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Benny Halevy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:19:57 +0200

> please let me know if any one solved this issue . thanks in advance

This is theoretically possible but you should ask your operating
system's vendor.  (e.g. for linux you can try [email-masked])