Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4.1 I-D working group last call planning

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:09:33 -0600

Hello everyone.  I wanted to followup and the I-D review planning
discussion that occurred at last week's working group meeting.

The I-D editors plan to have draft-18 available towards the end of
next week and it will reflect the resolution of all "known" issues.

Therefore draft-18 will be ready for working group last call.

As a heads up for planning purposes, I wanted to let everyone know
the rough schedule for the last call.  If things go as planned,
issues resolved, we will start the last call with draft 18.
Given the size of the I-D at this point, I would like to split
the last call review into two separate time periods.  The first half
of the review will be completed around Feb 1st and the second
half just before the next IETF meeting (roughly March 7th).

Specifics are forthcoming but the contents of the first half of
the review will entail the portions of the I-D that are more
expository in nature or that cover functionality that exists
in NFSv4.0.  The second half will focus on the Sessions and pNFS
functionality given that we have a bakeathon scheduled the
week of Feb 18th.

So please plan your schedules appropriately for the last call.

Thanks,
Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4