Subject: [nfsv4] pNFS I-D review on Dec 4th in Vancouver

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 02:02:43 -0600

As previously mentioned, we have arranged a review session for the  
relevant pNFS
sections of the NFSv4.1 draft on Dec 4th.  The session is from  
4-8pm.  If you
plan to attend (and have not already seen email from me on the  
location), please
let me know and I can pass along the details.

Also, we may be able to set up a conference call for this but I need
to know who would be able to commit to calling in with the expectation
that sound quality may be lacking given the semi-ad-hoc nature of
the meeting and location; yes, trying to set expectations low.

Thanks,
Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4