Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:43:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Administration Protocol for Federated Filesystems
	Author(s)       : James Lentini
                          Craig Everhart
                          Daniel Ellard
                          Renu Tewari
                          Manoj Naik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-09.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2011-06-06

   This document describes the administration protocol for a federated
   file system that enables file access and namespace traversal across
   collections of independently administered fileservers.  The protocol
   specifies a set of interfaces by which fileservers with different
   administrators can form a fileserver federation that provides a
   namespace composed of the filesystems physically hosted on and
   exported by the constituent fileservers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-09.txt