Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 11:20:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NFS Version 4 Minor Version 2
	Author(s)       : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-07.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2012-01-04

   This Internet-Draft describes NFS version 4 minor version two,
   focusing mainly on the protocol extensions made from NFS version 4
   minor version 0 and NFS version 4 minor version 1.  Major extensions
   introduced in NFS version 4 minor version two include: Server-side
   Copy, Space Reservations, and Support for Sparse Files.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-07.txt

---

From: "Haynes, Tom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 19:27:25 +0000

This contains the changes made by David Black for the security in Server-Side Copy and
a start of the description for SEEK.

I'm going to start (bi-)weekly conference calls back up on Thursday the 19th.

We'll talk about format, how to prepare changes, and content.

On Jan 4, 2012, at 1:20 PM, <[email-masked]>
 <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4