Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:21:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NSDB Protocol for Federated Filesystems
	Author(s)       : James Lentini
                          Craig Everhart
                          Daniel Ellard
                          Renu Tewari
                          Manoj Naik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-12.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2012-05-24

   This document describes a filesystem federation protocol that enables
   file access and namespace traversal across collections of
   independently administered fileservers.  The protocol specifies a set
   of interfaces by which fileservers with different administrators can
   form a fileserver federation that provides a namespace composed of
   the filesystems physically hosted on and exported by the constituent
   fileservers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-12.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol/