Subject: [nfsv4] FedFs Update Plan

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:29:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi folks,

I'm excited about the progress we've made to date on FedFs. The 
specifications are progressing towards standardization and 
implementations are starting to emerge. 

Unfortunately, I've been finding fewer and fewer cycles for updating 
the FedFs drafts. To help me catch up, Tom Haynes, Andy Adamson, Chuck 
Lever, Rob Thurlow, and Craig Everhart have graciously offered to help 
addressing the review comments.

I've posted updates to the NSDB and Admin drafts with the changes I've 
made to date and created a TODO list with the remaining work items. 
Over the next three weeks, we'll review the TODO list and determine a 
target date for finishing the edits. To facilitate collaboration, Tom 
has created a github repository with the FedFs document sources 
(https://github.com/loghyr/FedFS-Drafts). Together we'll work through 
the TODO list and keep the specifications moving forward.

Thanks to everyone for their ongoing support.

-james