Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-versioning-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 10:29:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 of the IETF.

        Title           : Rules for NFSv4 Extensions and Minor Versions
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-versioning-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-12-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the rules relating to the extension of the
   NFSv4 family of protocols.  It covers the creation of minor versions,
   the addition of optional features to existing minor versions, and the
   correction of flaws in features already published as Proposed
   Standards.  The rules relating to the construction of minor versions
   and the interaction of minor version implementations that appear in
   this document supersede the minor versioning rules in RFC5661 and
   other RFCs defining minor versions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-versioning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-versioning-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-versioning-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/