Subject: [nfsv4] Conclusion of WGLC for draft-ietf-nfsv4-versioning

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:24:30 -0500

With the inclusion of the last set of  changes requested by Mike Kupfer
(see https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-versioning-09), it
appears that working group last call for this document has completed, in my
view successfully.

As a result, it appears that it is now time for a judgment to be made
regarding the issue of working group consensus, and, if that judgment is
positive, to proceed to have this document go forward with the goal of its
publication as a Proposed Standard.  Please keep the working group informed
of the progress of this document, particularly if there are unexpected
delays in the process.

---

From: Mike Kupfer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:09:59 -0800

On 12/12/16 09:24, David Noveck wrote:
> (see https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-versioning-09
> <https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-versioning-09>), it
> appears that working group last call for this document has completed, in
> my view successfully.

Just to confirm, +1 from me on rev. 09.

cheers,
mike