Subject: [nfsv4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-nfsulb-01.txt

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 14:43:18 -0400

Not much change here.  This is mainly to prevent expiration.  Updated the
references.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 2:40 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-nfsulb-01.txt
To: David Noveck <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-nfsulb-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by David Noveck and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-nfsulb
Revision:       01
Title:          Transport-generic Network File System (NFS) Upper Layer
Bindings To RPC- Over-RDMA
Document date:  2017-07-25
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          20
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-
nfsulb-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-nfsulb/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-nfsulb-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-
nfsulb-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-
nfsulb-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies Upper Layer Bindings to allow use of RPC-
   over-RDMA by protocols related to the Network File System (NFS).
   Such bindings are required when using RPC-over-RDMA, in order to
   enable use of Direct Data Placement and for a number of other
   reasons.  These bindings are structured to be applicable to all known
   version of the RPC-over-RDMA transport, including optional
   extensions.  All versions of NFS are addressed.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat