Subject: [nfsv4] Milestones changed for nfsv4 WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:39:52 -0700

Added milestone "WGLC for draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues (Informational)",
due June 2018.

Added milestone "Submit final document describing use of NVMe in accessing a
pNFS SCSI Layout (as Proposed Standard)", due June 2018.

Added milestone "Submit final document describing NFSv4.0 trunking discovery
(as Proposed Standard)", due November 2018.

Added milestone "Submit final document describing NFSv4.1 trunking discovery
(as Proposed Standard)", due March 2019.

Added milestone "Submit final document describing Transparent State Migration
in NFSv4.1 (as Proposed Standard)", due March 2019.

Added milestone "Submit final document describing CM private data convention
for RPC-over-RDMA version 1 (Informational)", due June 2019.

Added milestone "Submit final document describing pNFS RDMA Layout (as
Proposed Standard)", due September 2019.

Added milestone "Submit final document defining RPC-over-RDMA Version 2 (as
Proposed Standard)", due December 2019.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/nfsv4/about/