Subject: [nfsv4] Milestones changed for nfsv4 WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:08:55 -0700

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for Labeled NFS Requirements", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RFC3530bis to IESG (Standards Track)", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Labeled NFS Requirements to IESG (Informational)",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RFC5664bis to IESG (Standards Track)", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "WG Last Call RPCSEC_GSS v3", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RPCSEC_GSS v3 to IESG (Standards Track)", resolved
as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for NFSv4.0/4.1 Cross Domain FedFS document",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Last Call for NFSv4 Multi-domain best practices",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit NFSv4 Cross Domain FedFS document to IESG
(Informational)", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit NFSv4 Multi-domain deployment guidance to IESG
(Informational)", resolved as "Done".

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/nfsv4/about/